In The Cave In The Cave

I see this is your first submission, and inself it is not bad. At least it have the basis of jumping on platforms and no game breaking bugs were found in my runs. But "not bad" do not mean "good" either, as the game have some flaws.

1st one, I suppose that the ennemies ARE supposed to kill you even when you jump on them. (if not, well, there's a glitch since i died every single time) . It could be a good twist, but unless specified in the description players suppose they can defeat ennemies by jumping on them, so this may lead to many deaths.

2nd, the game over method, as the game is really unforgiving. Miss a jump, back to title screen. hit bad one single ennemy, back to square one. Not even 3 lifes to restart the room, nothing. At this point, the game's lifespan rely much more on false dificulty than on skill and actual lenght.

I also seen a minor bug, when walking to the left the animation works, but not to the right. It stay on idle pose. Nothing game breaking, but don't forget to polish your game's animations.

For a 1st try, it is not bad, keep up training ^^

adisl80 responds:

Thnk's for trying my game. Yes it's true this is my first submission. and this is my first own game. Ok...your review will be my attention.

How to properly eat a hot How to properly eat a hot

"IT'S A TRAP !!
-Too late, you already have the useless medal in your profile-
Nooo !!! I didn't even played it... T_T"

This is mostly how every person who hit the play button on this game feel...
Maybe another medal whould be a funny addition for pepole who actually reach the end:
"Way too curious"
-What did I just watched ? o_O-

Barquero responds:

I'm really sorry xD hahahaha

Poket's Mission Poket's Mission

I would like to not agree with most reviews about the jumping problem, but I got only "three saved" because of that. It was so frustrating to see Poket chain-die that I rushed some levels after a brunch of tries, and eventually forgot a path I was going to many times, before the successful run.

Maybe it is a small problem of collision, depending on the character and platform's frames. It do not makes the game unplayable (and even add a little bit of feeling, like if Poket had problem to focus because he's worried about the kids who are alone) but it kills the replayablity factor.

Other than that, this rather simple platformer have a good design and music part. I'll not repeat what was already said, but the concept and "food detection" mechanics are good. Maybe you could do a longer game on the same kind of theme/universe another time.

Anyway, keep it up ! You already proved with "Reverie" that you are good at these eerie universes what seems out of the time. Takes your time for the next project, and makes us dream again.

Barquero responds:

thanks .... ; w; <3
I'll do my best in the future

Bloodthirstiness Bloodthirstiness

This song feels more like an ominous "sword of damocles", in the form of an invisible but yet real danger or a "hide and seek" type of theme. Unless the emphasis is taken on falling into madness, or an evil emptiness slowly corrupting everything around it, it's a bit hard to feel a link to the title.

Good theme anyway. To when a loop version ?

Activities responds:

Sorry, I can't a loop version.....

Warriors Of The Sky Warriors Of The Sky

That's quite an epic "sky battle" song you have here !
Or is it a "let's freely explore this world while singing pirate songs !" one ?
We can sense both sides with resolve and freedom as main feels, so this really is a good song. It can fit both stampunk and classic pirates, or even daring sea/sky adventurer I guess. And looped like it is, it can easely be seen as boss or fast paced level theme.

5/5 stars on this one ! ^^

Mattashi responds:

I wrote this for a Steam-punk Pirate game (which got cancelled :/ ). The theme would kick in when enemies would aboard your flying pirate ship and you had to fight them off your deck!

Heeey! Wait for me! Heeey! Wait for me!

Both versions are good (the MS Paint one being a bit more pixelart-ish but still good).
The atmosphere in this version remind me of "The Butterfly Dragon", a short animation piece.